|Hi from my Bangkok balcony!|
For our company trip to Bangkok, we stayed at the Centre Point Pratunam hotel. If you’re looking for an affordable place to stay that’s right in the center of the shopping action, this is the place for you. Here’s 5 reasons why I highly recommend it:
1) The asian-inspired lobby was in a gorgeous earth toned palette that exudes warmth and coziness upon arrival. There’s also a free drink station where you can get some refreshments while waiting for your room or after you get back from shopping. We arrived quite early so we parked our butts on these chairs, until we realized that due to time difference, we had more than 1 hour to go until we can check in.
2) The room isn’t very modern but it was really spacious and clean. There’s even a kitchenette (not pictured) with a stove, microwave, and toaster!
3) The wifi was also very good! Perfect for last minute planning on where to go and what to check out. 🙂
4) Although our balcony was facing this busy road, we weren’t disturbed by the noise levels. Try to request for a high floor so you can enjoy the view 😉
5) My favorite part about our hotel though, was the buffet breakfast. 🙂 I loooove breakfast and I’m not really fussy about it.. as long as I have my favorites. Haha!
They have home-made yogurt!
Different kinds of cereals and bread aka:
carbs overload nom nom nom!
Fruits, cold cuts, and cheese!
They even have baked goodies like tarts and pastries! I LOVE FRUIT TARTS!
So next time you go to Bangkok for a shopping trip or a weekend of yummy food, you might want to consider staying at Centre Point Pratunam.
Centre Point Pratunam is located at 6 Soi 15 Petchburi Road, Rajthevee, Pratunam, Bangkok, Thailand