1. This week, we welcomed my second nephew - Max Maarten Howard. If that's not happy enough, I don't know what is!
2. Lufthansa's SG50 4-day Sale. This is probably the cheapest roundtrip flight to Europe that I've ever found. As in EVER. As soon as I saw it, I went buzzing 'round the office coz I couldn't contain my excitement! I am *this* close to just blindly book myself a trip.
3. Messed up as it is, UnREAL makes me happy. It's about the drama behind reality TV dating shows - it's so addicting! And, Adam?! Damnnnn. Super love Shiri Appleby too! She was my favorite as Liz from Roswell. It's nice to see her on TV again (nope, being Adam from Girls' ex-girlfriend doesn't count!). Quinn is such a character too! OMG, I can't wait for the finale!!!!
4. Catching tomorrow's National Day Parade rehearsals! Tickets are very hard to get so I'm really stoked we get to watch even if it isn't on the day itself.
5. People saying that I lost weight. Hehe! Shallow as it is, this makes me really happy. :)
6. Rockin1000's Learn To Fly video. Super good vibes! Please Foo Fighters, go visit Italy!!
7. I've mentioned this a couple of times before on the blog (and more on Twitter), but Momentum Dash is really awesome. Seeing the view and reading the quote really makes my mornings. The cover picture above was actually from today's screen. :)
8.Today is St. Ignatius' day. He's the founder of my favorite religious order (Society of Jesus) and patron saint of my alma mater (Ateneo de Manila), and according to my college blockmate's Facebook post, he uttered these brilliant words: Go forth and set the world on fire.
9. Good conversations over an equally good meal. Glad to have an abundance of those this week.
10. Finally being content with just chilling at home. For the longest time, I couldn't sit still whenever I'm at home. Especially if it's the weekend and my friends are out. But now I've been more and more *dun dun dun* at home with being home. I think my mom will be proud! ;P
Happy Friday, everyone! Enjoy your weekend and have a great August!